Level of service:
English speaking: Yes
Offer 24/7/365 service: Yes
Certified in: ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS18001:2008 & IMCA member
WindandWater Aps is experienced in coastal and ocean marine coordination, for onshore / offshore maritime projects
and we have a proven record of accomplishment of carrying out Marine Coordination work.
We have worked with many projects and our reference list includes 1277 wind turbines and 21 offshore wind farms.
Building bridges and wind farms require high level of safety and coordination between all contractors which our well-educated team of Master Mariners are trained and experienced in:
• Coordinate marine operations within the project to minimize access conflicts and vessel traffic hazards
Perform VTS (Vessel Traffic Service) for all vessels passing through the area, such as cargo vessels, fishing boats, dredgers and pleasure boats.
• Maintain communication with all vessels engaged in marine operations in the project
• Monitor and track all service vessels engaged in marine operations in the project
• Provide navigational advisory support to vessels transiting to the project area and engaged in marine operations within it
• Coordinate the initial project response to any emergency within the project being one point of contact.